Concord Warehouse: MLK Jr. Day of Service 2023
Please join the Food Bank on Monday, January 16, 2023, for our Day of Service to honor Martin Luther King Jr. by serving people in need in our community. Families with children as young as five years old are invited to bag or box fresh produce at our warehouse.
This opportunity is open to adults and groups with children ages 5 and above. Scheduling is first come, first served.
- All volunteers must be scheduled.
- When you Express Interest in participating in our MLK Jr. Day of Service Family Food Sort Day, you will be required to tell us how many children, their ages and how many adults are in your group.
- After submitting your Express Interest request, please wait for an official confirmation from us. You will be notified if there is space for your group, or if the shift is full & you have been placed on the Waiting List.
- Please observe the following guidelines to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your group.
- Arrive on time and plan to stay for your entire shift.
- All volunteers are required to wear a mask or face covering during their shift. We do not have masks available, you must bring your own.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- The warehouse temperature can vary so volunteers should dress accordingly. We recommend dressing in layers.
- No food or drink allowed in the warehouse or sorting area.
- No court-ordered community service is available for this shift.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel, please log in to your volunteer account and remove yourself from the registration.
- Please Note: If “Express Interest” does not appear below, all opportunities are full. Please check back later for additional opportunities.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: