Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Boxing Project (Fairfield) 2021
This Boxing Project is a volunteer opportunity in our Fairfield warehouse. This is an assembly line type project where volunteers fill food boxes to be given out at our emergency supplemental food distribution. Volunteers will be packing boxes with shelf stable items ranging from pasta to canned foods, so bending and lifting is involved.
We’re doing the best that we can to accommodate social distancing where possible. Please be flexible with our staff as they adjust to developing situations.
- All volunteers must be scheduled.
- All volunteers are required to wear a mask or face covering during their shift. We do not have masks available, you must bring your own.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- There is no heat or air-conditioning in the warehouse so volunteers should dress accordingly; we recommend volunteers dress in layers.
- Individuals needing court-ordered community service MUST complete the court-ordered community service request online and be accepted prior to signing up for a shift.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: