Group Volunteer Request 2023
- Group volunteering is intended for groups of 5 or more
- Volunteers must be 11 years old or older (a group with volunteers between the ages of 5-10 may be considered depending upon the current needs of the Food Bank).
- Volunteers between the ages of 5-15 must attend with an adult chaperone (1 adult for every 8 volunteers under the age of 16)
- The Group Leader must be age 18 or older
- Review the list of opportunities below
- Submit a Group Request Form
- Allow up to 5 business days to be contacted by a Volunteer Coordinator
- Concord Warehouse: Food Sorting/Produce Bagging (up to 20 volunteers)
- Concord Warehouse Friday Morning Boxing (up to 10 volunteers, minimum age: 16)
- Fairfield Warehouse: Food Sorting/Produce Bagging (up to 30 volunteers)
- Community Distributions in Contra Costa County or Solano County (up to 7 volunteers - depending upon need and location)
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: