Programs Volunteer (Fairfield) 2022
We are looking for a volunteer who can work in our Fairfield office and assist our Programs Team with special projects. We need someone who can make a 3-hour weekly commitment. This volunteer opportunity is somewhat flexible and would take place on a weekday during our normal business hours (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM). If you want to make a difference in the fight against local hunger “behind the scenes” and you meet the required qualifications listed below, then we would like to talk to you!
Applicant's necessary qualifications:
- Great attention to detail
- Solid administrative skills
- Proficiency in both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently (after any necessary instruction/training)
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: