Volunteer Services Team Volunteer 2021
Volunteer Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Volunteer Help Desk support
- Email and phone communications
- Data entry
- Administrative projects
- Interest in food banks, volunteer management, and fundraising.
- Excellent attention to detail. Strong administrative and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to sit for 3 hours at a time and work independently at a computer.
- Analytical skills and research experience.
- Comfort interacting with a diverse public in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of humor, flexible, reliable.
- Must be at last 18 years of age.
- Experience with customer service, office administration, or social media a plus.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: