CalFresh ABAWD Volunteer 2020
Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano ABAWD Volunteer Policy
- The minimum age for CalFresh ABAWD volunteers is 18.
- The maximum age for CalFresh ABAWD volunteers is 49.
- CalFresh ABAWD volunteers do not have a child under the age of 18 in their CalFresh household.
- CalFresh ABAWD volunteers are not receiving disability benefits of any kind.
- Volunteer opportunities are not guaranteed and are offered based on availability. The Food Bank reserves the right to decline any applicant.
- All CalFresh ABAWD applicants seeking volunteer hours are required to fill out and submit the below online application form for approval.
- Upon approval, all CalFresh ABAWD volunteers are required to search our opportunities calendar and sign themselves up for available shifts. If you cannot find an opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you.
- Upon arrival at your volunteer shift, approved CalFresh ABAWD volunteers agree to sign in ONLY for the shifts they have scheduled through their online Volunteer Portal account or through the Volunteer Help Desk.
- Volunteers agree to register for each volunteer opportunity. They may not drop in at any shift. Walk-ins or volunteering outside of a scheduled volunteer shift are against our safety policy, are not allowed, and will be dismissed.
- CalFresh ABAWD volunteers can sign up for these volunteer opportunities:
- Sort Food at Concord Warehouse
- Sort Food at Fairfield Warehouse
- Community Produce Program Distribution
- Food Assistance Program Distribution
- Food for Children Distribution
- Senior Food Program Distribution
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: