Age Minimum (with Adult): 11+, Minimum Age:16+
Food Assistance Program Distribution (San Pablo) 2020
Ongoing volunteers able to lift and carry 40 pounds are needed to help distribute food in San Pablo as part of the Food Bank’s Food Assistance Program. This is a great way to learn about Food Bank programs in action while helping us distribute food directly to those in need.
We’re doing the best that we can to accommodate social distancing where possible. Please be flexible with our staff as they adjust to developing situations.
At this location, distribution takes place on the 3rd Monday of every month. January-May & September-December the distribution hours are from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. June-August the distribution hours are from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
- All volunteers must be scheduled.
- January-May & September-December volunteers need to arrive no later than 8:30 AM.
- June-August volunteers need to arrive no later than 10:30 AM.
- Volunteers are asked to help set up tables and canopies, bag food, and distribute to clients.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- Volunteers need to be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
- Dress according to the weather because distributions are outdoors come rain or shine.
If you are interested in carpooling from our Concord office or for any scheduling questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: