Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Court-Ordered Community Service Volunteer 2019
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COURT-ORDERED COMMUNITY SERVICE
The Food Bank has a limited number of volunteer opportunities for those seeking to fulfill court-ordered community service. We only accept those wishing to serve court-ordered community service hours for non-violent offenses. Court-ordered community service volunteers are approved on a case-by-case basis as openings permit.
In order to request volunteer hours for your court-ordered community service, please read the Food Bank's policy below. If you think you qualify to volunteer with us, fill out and submit an online application.
- Volunteer opportunities are not guaranteed and are offered based on availability. The Food Bank reserves the right to decline any applicant.
- The minimum age for court-ordered community service volunteers is 16.
- All court-ordered community service volunteers are required to fill out and submit an online application form for approval.
- Approvals to fulfill court-ordered community service requirements at the Food Bank are made within 5-7 business days. Until that time, you are not allowed to sign-up for volunteer shifts at the Food Bank to fulfill your court-ordered community service hours.
- Upon approval, all court-ordered community service volunteers are required to search our opportunities calendar and sign themselves up for available shifts.
- Upon arrival at the Food Bank warehouse (Concord or Fairfield), approved court-ordered community service volunteers agree to sign in ONLY for scheduled shifts.
- Volunteers may not drop-in to any volunteer opportunities that they are not registered for. Walk-ins or volunteering outside of an approved volunteer shift are not allowed and will be dismissed.
- Court-ordered volunteers age 16 and over can sign up for these volunteer opportunities:
- Sort Food at Fairfield Warehouse
- Community Produce Program Distribution
- Food Assistance Program Distribution
- Food for Children Distribution
- Senior Food Program Distribution
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: