Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Front Desk Volunteer (Concord) 2019
The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano is recruiting for a Front Desk Volunteer to help assist at our Concord office. As a first point of contact, Front Desk Volunteers represent the Food Bank to a diverse public and support our mission to lead the fight to end hunger, in partnership with our community and in service to our neighbors in need. Come join our office volunteers as we kick off the holiday season!
Volunteer Job Responsibilities include:
- Greet visitors and direct to the appropriate staff or location
- Answer phones, provide assistance to clients needing food resources
- Handle mail, stuff envelopes, provide data entry
- Assist with special projects
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: