Community Produce Program Distribution (Dixon) 2014-2017
Location: Dixon Family Services
Ongoing volunteers are needed to help distribute fresh produce at Dixon Family Services in Dixon as part of the Food Bank’s Community Produce Program. At this location distribution takes place on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Volunteers are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of distribution to be available to help with set up as soon as the truck arrives. This is a great way to learn about Food Bank programs in action while helping us distribute food directly to those in need.
- All volunteers must be scheduled.
- Volunteers need to arrive no later than 11:00 AM, and are asked to help set up and distribute produce to clients.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- Dress according to the weather because distributions are outdoors come rain or shine.
- Individuals needing court-ordered community service MUST contact the Volunteer Help Desk prior to signing up for any opportunities.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 11+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: