Age Minimum (with Adult): 11+, Minimum Age:16+
Senior Food Program Distribution (Vallejo-Norman) 2021
Volunteers are needed to help fill and distribute bags of groceries as part of the Senior Food Program. This volunteer opportunity takes place on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. This is a great way to experience Food Bank programs in action while helping us distribute food directly to those in need.
We’re doing the best that we can to accommodate social distancing where possible. Please be flexible with our staff as they adjust to developing situations.
- All volunteers must be scheduled.
- Volunteers need to arrive no later than the shift start time.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- Individuals needing court-ordered community service MUST complete the court-ordered community service request online and be accepted prior to signing up for a shift.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: