Age Minimum (with Adult): 11+, Minimum Age:16+
Community Produce Program Distribution (Fairfield-Salvation) 2020
Volunteers are needed to help distribute fresh produce as part of the Community Produce Program. This volunteer opportunity takes place on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. This is a great way to learn about Food Bank programs in action while helping us distribute food directly to those in need.
We’re doing the best that we can to accommodate social distancing where possible. Please be flexible with our staff as they adjust to developing situations.
- All volunteers must be scheduled.
- All volunteers are required to wear a mask or face covering during their shift. We do not have masks available, you must bring your own.
- Volunteers need to arrive no later than the shift start time.
- The truck may not be there at the start of your shift, please wait, we are on our way!
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- Dress according to the weather because distributions are outdoors come rain or shine.
- Individuals needing court-ordered community service MUST complete the court-ordered community service request online and be accepted prior to signing up for a shift.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: