Age Minimum (with Adult): 11+, Minimum Age:16+
Food Assistance Program Distribution (Rodeo) 2019
Ongoing volunteers able to lift and carry 40 pounds are needed to help distribute food in Rodeo as part of the Food Bank’s Food Assistance Program. At this location distribution takes place on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. This is a great way to learn about Food Bank programs in action while helping us distribute food directly to those in need.
- All volunteers must be scheduled.
- Volunteers need to arrive no later than 8:30 AM, and are asked to help set up tables and canopies, bag food, and distribute to clients.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- Volunteers need to be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
- Dress according to the weather because distributions are outdoors come rain or shine.
If you are interested in carpooling from our Concord office or for any scheduling questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: