Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:16+
Family Food Sort at Fairfield Warehouse 2018
Families with children as young as five are invited to a family volunteer opportunity at the Fairfield warehouse on the 1st or 3rd Saturday of each month. Families will bag fresh produce for the Community Produce Program.
This shift is specifically geared to families with young children. If you have teenagers or are an individual adult looking for a volunteer opportunity, please sign up for a different shift.
• All volunteers must be scheduled.
• Family Food Sort shifts in Fairfield are limited to 30 people. Scheduling is first come, first served.
• When signing up, it is critical you tell us how many guests and the ages of all children. Please email the Volunteer Help Desk with the following information: your name, date you are scheduled, the warehouse you are scheduled for, how many additional adults and children will be attending with you, and ages of the children.
• Closed toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
• The warehouse temperature can vary so volunteers should dress accordingly; we recommend dressing in layers.
• No court-ordered community service is available for this shift.
For any scheduling questions, click on 'EMAIL' in the 'Sign up' box below to contact the Volunteer Help Desk.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: