Concord Warehouse: Scouts Volunteer Day 2022
We appreciate all of our volunteers who participate in our Scout Volunteer Day and the difference it makes in our communities! Scout Troops and Individual Scouts as young as 5, accompanied by an adult, are invited to participate in this volunteer opportunity. Scouts will bag fresh produce for our food distribution programs. Scheduling is first come, first served.
These shifts are specifically geared to Scout Troops and Scout families. If you are not associated with the Scouts and would like to bring your children to volunteer, please join us for a Family Food Sort.
Important information to read before you sign up:
- All volunteers must be scheduled.
- When you Express Interest in participating in a Scout Volunteer Day, you will be required to tell us how many children, their ages and how many adults are in your group.
- After submitting your Express Interest request, please wait for an official confirmation from us. You will be notified if there is space for your group, or if the shift is full & you have been placed on the Waiting List.
- Please observe the following guidelines to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your group.
- Arrive on time and plan to stay for your entire shift.
- All volunteers are required to wear a mask or face covering during their shift. We do not have masks available, you must bring your own.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- The warehouse temperature can vary so volunteers should dress accordingly. We recommend dressing in layers.
- No food or drink allowed in the warehouse or sorting area.
- No court-ordered community service is available for this shift.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel, please log in to your volunteer account and remove yourself from the registration.
- Please Note: If “Express Interest” does not appear below, all opportunities are full. Please check back later for additional opportunities.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: