Court-Ordered Community Service Volunteer 2021
All court-ordered community service volunteers are required to fill out and submit an online application form for approval prior to completing any court-ordered hours.
We only accept those wishing to serve court-ordered community service hours for non-violent offenses. Court-ordered community service volunteers are approved on a case-by-case basis. Court-ordered volunteer opportunities are not guaranteed. The Food Bank reserves the right to decline any applicant.
In order to request volunteer hours for your court-ordered community service, please read the Food Bank's policy below. If you think you qualify to volunteer with us, fill out and submit an online application.
- The minimum age for court-ordered community service volunteers is 16.
- Approvals are made within 5-7 business days. You are not allowed to sign-up for volunteer shifts at the Food Bank to fulfill your court-ordered community service hours until you have been approved.
- If you are approved, court-ordered community service volunteers are required to search our opportunities calendar and sign themselves up for available shifts.
- Approved court-ordered community service volunteers agree to sign in ONLY for scheduled shifts.
- Volunteers may not drop-in to any volunteer opportunities that they are not registered for. Walk-ins or volunteers who are not scheduled for the shift are not permitted. You will be dismissed and this may disqualify you as a Court-Ordered Volunteer.
- Staff on site during distribution shifts or warehouse shifts are not permitted to sign court-issued paperwork. You will need to schedule paperwork signatures via email or phone with Volunteer Services at either our Fairfield or Concord warehouses.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: