Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Event Volunteer 2021
The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano is looking for volunteers to assist our Events Team! We are currently recruiting volunteers to help at our annual gala on Thursday, May 13, 2021. If the below responsibilities and qualifications describe you, we would love to talk to you!
This volunteer position does require the ability to lift approximately 10 lbs to waist-high level, repeated bending, and the ability to stand for the duration of the shift. The event will be held outdoors so please plan for the weather.
Volunteer Job Responsibilities may include:
- Additional training dates to be announced with required attendance
- Event set-up and breakdown
- Silent and live auction support
- Greeting and directing guests
- Raffle ticket sales
- Technology or A/V support
Applicant's necessary qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently (after any necessary instruction/training)
- Interest in and desire to learn about Food Banks, special events, and fundraising
- Desirable skills: Event support experience, knowledge of local community and Food Bank organization
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: