Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Emergency Food Distribution (Vallejo) 2020
Volunteers are needed to help distribute emergency supplemental food boxes in Vallejo. This distribution takes place 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Volunteers are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior (10:30 AM) to the start of distribution to be available to help with set up as soon as the truck arrives. This is a great way to learn about Food Bank programs in action while helping us distribute food directly to those in need. Bending and lifting up to 25 lbs. is involved during this volunteer opportunity.
We’re doing the best that we can to accommodate social distancing where possible. Please be flexible with our staff as they adjust to developing situations.
- All volunteers must be registered for the shift.
- Volunteers need to arrive no later than 10:30 AM, and are asked to help set up and distribute food boxes to clients.
- Volunteers will be asked to lift boxes weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- Dress according to the weather because distributions are outdoors come rain or shine.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: