Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Court-Ordered Community Service Volunteer 2020
All court-ordered community service volunteers are required to fill out and submit an online application form for approval prior to completing any court-ordered hours.
We only accept those wishing to serve court-ordered community service hours for non-violent offenses. Court-ordered community service volunteers are approved on a case-by-case basis. Court-ordered volunteer opportunities are not guaranteed. The Food Bank reserves the right to decline any applicant.
In order to request volunteer hours for your court-ordered community service, please read the Food Bank's policy below. If you think you qualify to volunteer with us, fill out and submit an online application.
- The minimum age for court-ordered community service volunteers is 16.
- Approvals are made within 5-7 business days. You are not allowed to sign-up for volunteer shifts at the Food Bank to fulfill your court-ordered community service hours until you have been approved.
- If you are approved, court-ordered community service volunteers are required to search our opportunities calendar and sign themselves up for available shifts.
- Approved court-ordered community service volunteers agree to sign in ONLY for scheduled shifts.
- Volunteers may not drop-in to any volunteer opportunities that they are not registered for. Walk-ins or volunteers who are not scheduled for the shift are not permitted. You will be dismissed and this may disqualify you as a Court-Ordered Volunteer.
- Staff on site during distribution shifts or warehouse shifts are not permitted to sign court-issued paperwork. You will need to schedule paperwork signatures via email or phone with Volunteer Services at either our Fairfield or Concord warehouses.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: