Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:18+
MLK Jr. Day Family Food Sort (Fairfield) 2020
This opportunity is open to adults and groups with children ages 5 and above. Family Food Sort shifts are limited to 35 people. Scheduling is first come, first served.
You are registering for the Fairfield volunteer event.
If you prefer to attend the event in Concord, please go to: MLK Jr. Day Family Food Sort (Concord) 2020
Important information to read before you sign up:
- Signing up for a Volunteer Opportunity: All Food Bank volunteers are required to register in our Volunteer Portal and then to sign up for a volunteer opportunity. Walk-ins are not allowed. By expressing interest for this event, you are registering in our Volunteer Portal. We will respond with a confirmation if there is space to accommodate your group.
- When you express interest in participating, you will be required to tell us how many children and adults are in your group. 1 adult actively volunteering for every 8 children volunteering is required. After expressing interest for an event, please wait for an official confirmation from us. You will be notified if there is space for your group or if the shift is full.
- Please observe the following guidelines to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your group.
- Arrive on time and plan to stay for your entire shift.
- Closed-toe shoes and long pants are mandatory (tennis shoes are fine).
- The warehouse temperature can vary. We recommend dressing in layers.
- No food or drink allowed in the warehouse or sorting area.
- No walk-ins allowed.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel, please log in to your volunteer account and remove yourself from the registration via your Volunteer Portal account.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: