Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Services Team Volunteer 2019
The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano is looking for volunteers who can work in our Concord office and assist our Volunteer Services Team. Are you interested in using your customer service and administrative skills and talents to support the work of your local Food Bank? We are looking for Development Team Volunteers who can make a 2-hour weekly commitment on an ongoing basis to support Volunteer Services. This volunteer opportunity is somewhat flexible and will take place Monday- Friday, between the hours of 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. If you want to make a difference in the fight against local hunger and you meet the required qualifications listed below, then we would like to talk to you!
Volunteer Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Volunteer Help Desk support
- Email and phone communications
- Data entry
- Administrative projects
Special event prep Volunteer Qualifications:
- Interest in food banks, volunteer management, and fundraising.
- Excellent attention to detail. Strong administrative and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to sit for 2 hours at a time and work independently at a computer.
- Analytical skills and research experience.
- Comfort interacting with a diverse public in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of humor, flexible, reliable.
- Must be at last 18 years of age.
- Experience with customer service, office administration, or social media a plus.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: